Nuddit is a platform for communities to discuss, connect, and share in an open environment, home to some of the most authentic content anywhere online. The nature of this content might be adult, funny, offensive, or anywhere in between. While participating, it’s important to keep in mind this value above all others: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy Nuddit for what it is.
While Nuddit generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.
Content is prohibited if it:
Is involuntary pornography
Is sexual or suggestive content involving minors
Encourages or incites violence
Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
Is personal and confidential information
Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
Uses Reddit to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on Reddit
- Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation
- Breaking Nuddit or doing anything that interferes with normal use of Nuddit
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you nicely to knock it off
- Asking you less nicely
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
- Adding restrictions to Nuddit communities, such as adding NSFW tags or Quarantining
- Removal of content
- Banning of Nuddit communities
Moderation within communities
Individual communities on Nuddit may have their own rules in addition to ours and their own moderators to enforce them. Nuddit provides tools to aid moderators, but does not prescribe their usage.